Double meaning Jokes | funny | sexy | jokes



No Its Wrong ...

A couple were making love, suddenly girl yells ...

Girl : No, its wrong.

Boy : But I love You .

Girl : No,  Still its wrong 

Boy : Baby, I am gonna marry you ..

Girl : No As***le , its the wrong hole .....

Confused Mr. Bean's Mistake Meme
Really, Did I ?




Tori Black in School time


Tori Black  during her School……
.
.
In Chemistry class

Teacher : Tori, Please enlighten me, What's Nitrate ?

After thinking for 2 minutes

Tori : "Sir, you really want to know ?

Teacher :  Yes, please tell me fast, if you know ?

Tori : Night rate 1500

&

Hotel charges extra"...

If you think its expensive to hire a Professional, wait until you hire an amateur.
Tori Hired !




Parrot know it


A woman purchased a parrot for 3k

Seller insisted not to buy that one, as it used to be under possession of a red -light area.

She still bought it, as it was pretty, & brought it to her home.

Parrot : Woh! , new house.
.
The Woman felt pleased with its ability.
.
Soon when her 2 daughter came from school
.
Parrot : New-New girls, I am coming to the room ...
.
The woman got "tensed", as the seller noted the point.
.
But in the evening when her husband came
.

Parrot : Hey! "JAY", you're even here bro.

Share it if you got it......


Congrats If you Know what parrot Knows
If you Know what parrot Knows 




If you know what she means


A married woman to her friend : I am not  getting a baby,

even after trying for an year.

Her Friend : Then, Your husband might be impotent.

Woman : My husband, I even doubt yours ...

Mr Bean meme - What did you call him ?